漆树（Rhus verniciflua stckes）属漆树科漆属的落叶乔木，作为特种经济树种，由于其带动了许多农村地区的社会经济发展而受到各界的重视。为提高漆树人工林的生产力，本文以陕西省平利县的漆树人工林作为研究对象，根据林龄挑选40个样地，通过在每块标准样地内进行每木检尺,测定胸径、树高、枝下高、冠幅等林分结构因子的数量特征,并调查和收集林下植被、地形因子(海拔、坡向、坡度、坡位)、以及土壤理化性质等环境特征，探讨漆树人工林生长与立地因子之间的关系，找出影响漆树人工林生长的主要因子，以期为今后漆树经营管理提供参考。具体研究结果如下：
Study on Key Site Factors of Lacquer Tree Plantation in Pingli County
Lacquer (Rhus verniciflua stckes) tree is a deciduous tree of Lacquer family. As a special economic tree species, Lacquer tree has attracted great attention from all walks of life because of its social and economic development in many rural areas. In order to improve the productivity of lacquer plantation, 40 plots of lacquer plantation in Pingli County, Shaanxi Province were selected according to the age of the forest. The quantitative characteristics of stand structure factors such as DBH, tree height, height under branches and crown width were measured in each standard sample plot, and the vegetation and terrain factors (altitude, slope direction, slope, slope position) were investigated and collected. The relationship between the growth of lacquer tree plantation and site factors was discussed, and the main factors affecting the growth of lacquer tree plantation were found out, so as to provide reference for the management of lacquer tree in the future. The results are as follows:
- According to the factor score matrix of lacquer plantation growth with different site factors and different forest ages, it can be seen that the contribution rate of slope direction, slope position and slope is higher in topographic factors, and the contribution rate of soil thickness and organic matter content in soil factors is higher.
- The correlation between dominant site factors and average DBH of lacquer tree plantation was analyzed. It was found that the correlation between soil thickness and DBH growth was higher. The correlation between slope and aspect and DBH growth was gradually increased with the increase of forest age (slope and aspect were negatively correlated with DBH growth), while the correlation between organic matter content and DBH growth was higher only in young forest stage.
- The correlation between dominant site factors and dominant tree height of lacquer plantation was analyzed. It was found that the correlation between slope aspect and tree height growth was higher (slope and aspect were negatively correlated with tree height growth), while the correlation between slope and soil thickness was gradually reduced with the increase of age.
- The order of site factors affecting the average DBH growth of 10-year-old lacquer plantation is soil factor gt; organic matter content factor gt; slope aspect factor; the order of site factors affecting the average DBH growth of 15-year-old lacquer plantation is soil factor gt; slope factor gt; organic matter content factor, and the correlation of slope factor is negative correlation; the order of site factors affecting the average DBH growth of 20-year-old lacquer plantation is soil factor gt; slope factor gt; organic matter content factor. The order of site factors of diameter growth was soil factor gt; slope factor gt; organic matter content factor, and the correlation of slope factor was negative correlation.
- The order of site factors affecting the height growth of dominant trees in 10-year-old lacquer plantation was soil factor gt; slope factor gt; organic matter content factor. The site factors affecting the height growth of dominant trees in 15-year-old lacquer plantation were ranked as slope factor gt; organic matter content factor. The site factor affecting the height growth of dominant trees in 20-year-old lacquer plantation is the slope factor.
Key words：Lacquer tree plantation；site factor；growth factor
1.1 研究目的与意义 1
1.2 国内外研究现状 1